· Minimum of 5 -7 years (Up to date) hands-on experience in international imports
· Retail background is mandatory.
· Graduation is a must
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Direct sourcing of goods and ensuring that supplies meet quality standards and are competitively priced.
· Increase revenue to each category by importing the right product as per the market requirement and competitor analysis.
· Margin Management – Delivering benchmark margins as per industrial standards for the imported products.
· Price Management - Decide the appropriate prices for the products imported in terms of industry standards and competitiveness.
· Inventory Management – Decide the right quantity to import as per the business requirement, decide frequencies and stock availabilities.
· Wastage / Destruction/ Expiry – Control wastages of the products by importing right quantities / end of stock clearance.
· Promotions – Key presence of such of products in promotions to improve account turnover (Imported products) for delivering better profitability.
· Import Division P&L – Accountable for the P&L and as well as accomplish the budgets & Targets.
· Develop internal operating procedures for procurement.
· Meet with staff and suppliers to discuss defective or unacceptable goods and SLA and determine corrective action.
· Maintain records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories; constantly evaluate cost-saving measures.
· Monitor inventory levels to make purchase decisions and ensure availability of stock.
//= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?> //= base_url("assets/hrr") ?>